Sunday, December 15, 2013

Photoshop: Autumn (cont'd)

While organising my art folder and all the things I've been doing these past few months, I came across an unfinished painting I started back in September. I remembered those red trees, and I wanted to tackle painting a mountainous scene. 

So I started painting the mountains this evening...and I really liked how they looked, and wanted to show them off a bit more. The previous composition covered most of the mountain range - this was due to me liking the trees and thinking I could not paint mountains. What joy it is to persevere and to learn new subject matter. 

 I love capturing scenery and backgrounds (being fond of little details), so I really wanted to finish this off:

Autumn
 Photoshop

Here are the mountains in all their glory, because I do love them so:


No comments:

Post a Comment